Moisture SeparatorWe are a leading Manufacturer of aluminium moisture separators and twin moisture separators from Mumbai, India.
Aluminium Moisture Separators
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Pressure||250, PSI |
|Available Size||3/4" BSP-2" BSP|
|Bowl||Die cast Aluminium|
|Bowl Capacity||1100 ml|
|Seals||Buna-N (Optional For High Temperatures - Viton)|
- Moisture Removal up to 99.5%
- Negligible Pressure Drop
- Low Maintainace Cost
- Automatic Draining as Standard Feature
- Complete Aluminium Construction
- Simple and easy to Install
- Compressed air is normally laden with moisture in the form of bulk liquid, aerosol, as well as water vapour, which needs to be attended with a major concern. Moisture in any form is very harmful for equipments used downstream and at the point of application. Siemag’s new Aluminium Die Cast Moisture Separators or Water Separators are specially designed based on the proven centrifugal separation to remove up to 99% of the water aerosol in compressed air. Though the use of other filtration / air treatment units like after-coolers, filters, coalescing filters, air dryers, these moisture / water separator are a very cost effective way of further enhancing the system efficiency by ensuring that bulk water generated in the compressed air is properly separated and discharged from the system. Siemag’s Moisture separator applies the centrifugal action effect to force bulk liquid water out of compressed air. The spinning causes the condensate to splash on the water separator walls and when it forms into a droplet it falls to the bottom of the bowl where it is drained by an automatic float type drain. These complete Aluminium construction moisture separators have sturdy industrial plastic bafflers within and can be used upto 15 Bar working pressures
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Body Material||MS / Stainless Steel 304 - 316|
|Filter element ||SS 304 Demister Pad|
The Twin Action Moisture Saparator:
- Anti reintrainment baffle at the bottom of the body
- High efficiency (more than 99.50%)
- Several optional configuration to suit any nee -
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Other material
- All major design codes
- High working pressure up to 100 Bar
- Special execution on requst
- Low pressure drop
- No maintainance Just Backwash
- Moisture laden air enters and travels to the bottom of the vessel, where it is forced to pass through the directional diffuser which gives a centrifugal action. Water droplets as well as any other aerosols are intercepted by this diffuser. The spinning action of air while traveling through the diffuser impinges droplets of water on the wall of the separator & gets accumulated at the bottom. The balance aerosol-laden air then passes through the specially designed coalescing medium Vertically upwards. The aerosols coalescing to form into droplets & by virtue of their own weight, get pulled down by gravity. This two stage action of interception by the diffuser first and then by the coaleseor makes the Siemag Moisture Separator Very Unique.
- Moisture Separators have a purpose of removing the condensate obtained after cooling the compressed air which cases cooling the compressed air pneumatic tools, instrument & machinery.
- Two different methods for separating moisture laden air are baffle or centrifugal & coalescing type filtration. Each design posses the distinct problem of inefficiency or high cost. The centrifuge principle uses a Specially designed diffusor & a coalescor to guarantee maximum efficiency.
- The best of both world is achieved in this unique Siemag Moisture Separator which combines the simplicity & efficiency of the twin Separation method into one product that performs in a class of Its’ own.